I felt like doing something simple and festive today, so I’ve got a tag post for you. I found a couple of different Christmas tags online, and I sort of cherry-picked questions that I liked. (Twenty-five questions exactly because I want to make this as festive as possible).
Anyway, I included the list of questions below if you want to do the tag yourself. I had a lot of fun doing this, and I hope you enjoy reading!
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Elf. Hands down.
2. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
I don’t think I really start getting excited for Christmas till December. But once December 1st rolls around, I am super pumped.
3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Though I am a fan of the Christmas season, I do not like Christmas music. I did a whole post about it, if you want to read why.
4. Do you prefer Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I love both, but I think the excitement and anticipation of Christmas Eve is almost better than Christmas Day.
5. Candy canes or gingerbread?
This is really tough because I like both of them. I’m going to say candy canes, though that could change if I have a gingerbread cookie anytime soon.
6. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
My Christmas tree is fake! I have actually never had a real one.
7. What is your favorite winter activity?
I like skiing. But other than that, I am not fond of any outdoor winter activities. I would much rather be reading or blogging indoors, preferably under a pile of warm blankets.
8. What is your favorite holiday food?
COOKIES! I do a lot of cookie baking around this time of year, so I cannot get enough of them. My all-time favorites are peanut butter blossom cookies. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is heavenly.
9. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes, I have had a white Christmas before. It snows a lot in the winter where I live, so I have had several white Christmases. Not as many as you would expect though. Every year, it seems to snow right before Christmas and after Christmas, but not on the day itself.
10. Do you like to get dressed up on Christmas Day?
I really love getting dressed up for Christmas! It’s always fun putting together a festive outfit.
11. Peppermint or eggnog?
12. What’s your favorite thing to do around Christmas time?
I would have to say shop for gifts, bake cookies, and write Blogmas posts.
13. When buying gifts, are you a procrastinator or do you get your shopping done in advance?
It ultimately depends on how much I have got going on. If I am really busy, then chances are I won’t get my shopping done till a few days before Christmas. But if I have the time, then I will get it done as soon as possible. I hate procrastinating!
14. Are you a good present wrapper?
I am the absolute worst.
15. Do you have a favorite ornament or holiday decoration?
Nothing immediately comes to mind, but I have this lovely snow owl ornament that I really love.
16. White lights or multi-colored lights?
17. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
I think I was around six or seven. Maybe eight?
18. How early do you start putting decorations up?
I don’t put decorations up till the first of December. I feel like it gives me enough time to enjoy the decorations without getting sick of them.
19. When do you take your decorations down?
I usually have my decorations down a couple of days after Christmas.
20. What is your favorite holiday drink?
A gingerbread latte (it’s one of the only hot coffee drinks I really like)!
21. Do you countdown to Christmas?
22. What do you have on the top of your tree?
My tree is topped with an angel.
23. What is your favorite holiday scent?
Gingerbread. Peppermint. Sugar cookie. There are so many good ones.
24. What’s one thing on your wishlist this year?
A new pair of knee-high boots!
25. Do you like shopping for gifts?
It depends on who I am shopping for. I think it’s a lot more fun to buy for someone I know really well rather than someone I don’t.
- What is your favorite Christmas movie?
- When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Do you prefer Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
- Candy canes or gingerbread?
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
- What is your favorite winter activity?
- What is your favorite holiday food?
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
- Do you like to get dressed up on Christmas Day?
- Peppermint or eggnog?
- What’s your favorite thing to do around Christmas time?
- When buying gifts, are you a procrastinator or do you get your shopping done in advance?
- Are you a good present wrapper?
- Do you have a favorite ornament or holiday decoration?
- White lights or multi-colored lights?
- How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
- How early do you start putting decorations up?
- When do you take your decorations down?
- What is your favorite holiday drink?
- Do you countdown to Christmas?
- What do you have on the top of your tree?
- What is your favorite holiday scent?
- What’s one thing on your wishlist this year?
- Do you like shopping for gifts?
Thank you for reading!
How’s your holiday season going so far?