Bringing you yet another chocolate cookie recipe today because if there are two things I love whole-heartedly, they are a). cookies and b). chocolate. Whether you’ve got something specific you need to bake for, or you’re just looking for something to do, these double chocolate cookies are the perfect choice. They’re soft, chewy, and all sorts of delicious.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In an electric mixer, combine all dry ingredients (flour, sugars, cocoa powder, salt).
- Gradually add the remaining ingredients (eggs, butter, vanilla extract, chocolate chips) to the mixture. Allow it to mix until dough is even.
- Form the dough into small round balls and place them on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Allow cookies to bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Enjoy 🙂
OTHER RECIPES YOU SHOULD TRY:
Thank you so much for reading!
What’s your favorite kind of cookie?