December is one of those months that never fails to be busy for me. Between Blogmas and my real-life obligations, I always end up having LOADS of things to accomplish in December.
This became apparent to me when I sat down this morning to write down my monthly goals. Normally, I keep it simple and try to concentrate on four or five goals at a time. However, when I started thinking about what needed to get done, I realized it was a lot more than I had anticipated.
Here’s everything I am hoping to accomplish this December, in list form.
MY GOALS FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER
- Put up a new post every day of Blogmas
- Finish all my gift shopping way in advance
- Avoid getting too stressed about everything I need to get done
- Keep up with my current workout routine
- Spend some quality time with family
- Have a social media detox
- Create a set of goals for 2019
- Evaluate my goals for 2018 and see how I did
- Buy a new planner and calendar
- Drink lots of water
- Maintain a positive mindset, even when I’m feeling stressed
- Post on Instagram every single day
- Force myself to think outside the box creatively
- Clean out my closet
- Take my dog for several walks
As you can see, it’s a lot. I know I probably won’t be able to achieve everything, but it never hurts to aim high.
Thank you so much for reading!
What are some of your goals for December?