I feel like I keep bombarding you guys with cookie recipes, and I’m not even sorry about it. Today I’ve got some white chocolate raspberry cookies for you, and they are just as sweet and delicious as they sound. I actually think I’m going to start looking for more raspberry dessert recipes to try because of it.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pint fresh washed raspberries
- 1/2 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 small box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In an electric mixer, combine butter, granulated sugar, salt, baking powder, and vanilla pudding mix.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla, raspberries, and white chocolate chips. Allow to mix thoroughly.
- Form cookie dough into round 1 inch balls and lay them out on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Allow cookies to bake for 8-10 minutes or until fully cooked (NOTE: The cookies will change color in the oven. The dough will start out pink, but as the cookies cook, they will turn a grayish color).
- Let cookies sit for 2 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack for cooling.
MORE RECIPES YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:
Thank you so much for reading! If you make these cookies, I hope you enjoy! 🙂
Do you like baking?
Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Facebook
3 thoughts on “White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies”
White chocolate and raspberry is one of my favourite combo’s! Thanks for the recipe!
My mum makes white chocolate & raspberry muffins and they are so so good!!Xx
Oooh I never tried putting fruits into my cookies, I always go with chocolat chips or peanuts 😂 thank you for sharing! 😍