Sharing with you another cookie recipe today because sometimes a good cookie is all you need. These cinnamon maple cookies are the perfect recipe for fall. Sweet. Delicious. Flavorful. There’s not much else you could ask for out of a cookie.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In an electric mixer, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Once the dry ingredients have been combined, and in eggs, butter, vanilla, and maple extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Form cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place them on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Allow cookies to bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy 🙂
OTHER RECIPES TO TRY:
What’s your favorite type of cookie?