If you’ve been blogging for more than a couple of months, chances are you’ve fallen into a “blogging rut” at some point or another.
If you’ve been blogging for more than a couple of months, and you have no idea what a blogging rut is, consider yourself lucky. Oh, and teach me your secrets.
That being said, blogging ruts can be pretty draining. Getting content written and scheduled is difficult enough on a good day. So, when it seems like you’re completely devoid of creativity, it can be pretty much impossible.
To help out anybody currently going through this, today I thought I’d type up a list of fifty blog post ideas. Lists like this have been incredibly useful to me during my blogging ruts. And since I made something similar to this a while ago, I figured it was time for a fresh one.
Since I’m a lifestyle blogger, I should preface that a lot of these prompts fall into that category. However, even if you aren’t a lifestyle blogger, hopefully you’ll be able to find something that fits into your niche!
50 Blog Post Ideas
1. A list of your favorite inspirational quotes
2. Your current fitness routine
3. Beauty products you couldn’t live without
4. Blog you’re currently loving
5. Monthly/weekly/daily goals
6. Top 5 favorite shows on Netflix
7. Some unpopular opinions you hold
8. A reaction to your first blog post
9. The reason you started blogging
10. Things you dislike about blogging
11. 10 fun facts about yourself
12. What’s in your bag/purse
13. Photos from your most memorable vacation
14. Places you’d like to travel
15. Top 5 favorite books
16. A list of your favorite beauty brands
17. How blogging has changed your life
18. A recipe you love
19. Your favorite apps for blogging
20. Your top 5 favorite candles
21. A story about a time you overcame something
22. A Q & A or FAQs
23. Where you see yourself 10 years from now
24. Your biggest role models/inspirations
25. A promotional post for your blog’s social media
26. Your favorite albums of all-time
27. Tips for working with brands
28. Things you wish you knew before you started blogging
29. Your favorite Instagram photos
30. A story about your pet
31. Your favorite piece of clothing
32. A makeup or clothing haul
33. Something you collect
34. 5 things your readers don’t know about you
35. A review of your laptop
36. Photos from one of your favorite places
37. Ways to save money
38. A story about something you’ve struggled with
39. Your favorite piece of jewelry
40. Throwback photos from your childhood
41. How to motivate yourself to _____
42. An explanation of a topic you’re knowledgeable on
43. Top 5 favorite movies
44. A post about something that has meaning to you
45. Inexpensive places to buy blog props
46. Products you regret buying
47. Tips for new bloggers
48. Tips on something you do well
49. A funny memory from your childhood
50. Easy DIY decoration ideas
I hope some of these ideas help!
Other Blog Inspiration Posts
Thanks for reading. Talk again soon!
What do you do when you can’t seem to find inspiration?