By this point, you are probably well aware that I love a good cookie recipe. Today I’ve got pineapple coconut cookies for you. Soft, fresh, and delicious, these cookies are the perfect dessert for just about any occasion. Plus, they are different than your typical chocolate cookie.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut extract
- 1 1/2 cup of flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup of chopped pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Slice pineapple chunks into smaller bits (around the size you would see on a slice of pineapple pizza, which I realize is a touchy subject for a lot of people, but I can’t think of anything else to compare it to).
- In an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar.
- Gradually add in eggs, coconut extract, coconut, and pineapple.
- In a different bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Once this has been thoroughly mixed together, add it to the mixture.
- Allow the mixtures to mix together until smooth.
- Place cookie dough in refrigerator and allow it to chill for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove cookie dough from refrigerator and form it into balls.
- Place the balls on an un-greased cookie sheet about an inch and a half away from one another.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until golden.
Thank you so much for reading! If you try making these, let me know how they turn out!
OTHER RECIPES YOU SHOULD TRY:
What’s your favorite dessert?