I don’t know about you, but I am always in the mood for a chocolate chip cookie. Honestly, is there anything better? If you feel this way too, then today I’ve got the perfect recipe for you. A gooey, soft, and delicious chocolate chip cookie.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 bag of mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder.
- In an electric mixer (separate from the first bowl), combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Gradually begin pouring the first mixture (flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder) into the electric mixer. Allow the two mixes to combine.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Form dough into round 1-inch balls and place them on an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies in the oven for 11-12 minutes.
Thank you so much for reading!
What’s your favorite dessert?