When it comes to daily blogging challenges, one of the trickiest things can be coming up with content. This is my second year participating in Blogmas, and I still find it pretty challenging to brainstorm post ideas in such a short time frame.
That being said, today I decided to put together a short list of 25 Blogmas post ideas. My hope is that these can be helpful to anyone who is having a hard time coming up with ideas. I know from experience that having a list of post ideas can be really useful when you’re feeling stuck, so I definitely recommend writing down anything that catches your attention! Lists like this one were so handy for me when I was doing Blogmas last year, and I suspect they’ll make a return again this year.
25 Blogmas Post Ideas:
- Your favorite holiday tradition (ex. baking Christmas cookies)
- Winter workout tips/motivation
- Holiday blog prop ideas
- Your favorite holiday lipsticks
- Secret Santa gift guide (gifts under $10, $20)
- Best/worst things about the holiday season
- The Christmas Tag!
- Holiday party OOTD
- Decoration inspiration
- Your favorite holiday drinks
- Best moisturizers for winter
- How to take bright blog photos in the wintertime
- Story of your favorite holiday memory
- Your favorite shows to binge on cold days
- Beauty advent calendar review
- Your feelings about Christmas music
- New Year’s resolutions
- Your favorite cookie recipe
- Tips for saving money during the holidays
- Your favorite holiday candles
- Ugly Christmas sweater OOTD
- What your most excited about for the holidays
- DIY gift ideas (depending on how crafty you are lol)
- Your favorite holiday dish
- Best gift you have ever received
Thanks for reading! I hope if you’re participating in Blogmas this year, this list can be of use to you!
Are you having trouble with post ideas for Blogmas?