The baking madness that has overtaken this blog continues today with another cookie recipe. I recently tried out these sprinkle pudding cookies and could not be more pleased with the results. They’re soft and chewy and pair perfectly with a cup of milk or coffee. The pudding gives them a sweet, rich flavor and the sprinkles add a gorgeous pop of color.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package instant pudding (you can use virtually any flavor. I decided on vanilla.)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar. Slowly add in eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking soda.
- Place package of pudding mix in bowl and beat on low.
- Add in sprinkles.
- Roll dough into small balls and place on cookie sheet a couple inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies have set.
- Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for several minutes before moving.
What other dessert recipes would you like to see?