Recently I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by two of my favorite bloggers. Jamie runs the lifestyle and beauty blog Don’t Give A Jam. She creates fun and interesting content that I always look forward to reading. Chrissey runs The Unabridged Sass, which is a mix of beauty, fashion, and life content. Chrissey’s blog is one of the first that I started reading. Her posts are very unique and authentic. I highly suggest checking out these great blogs and giving them a follow!
I was also nominated by a couple of lovely bloggers for the Blogger Recognition Award. I was actually nominated for this award a month or so ago and already did it, but I wanted to give these wonderful blogs a shoutout. Lush Fro and Alive And Living are fantastic beauty and lifestyle blogs. I’m very appreciative of the nominations.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (being kind).
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful!)
- My hands and feet are always cold. Even on the hottest days of summer, my fingers and toes are ice-like.
- I love mint-flavored anything.
- Besides blogging, some of my hobbies are writing, reading, and running.
- My favorite animals are owls and dogs.
- I rarely paint my nails. Nail polish chips off so easily, and I don’t have the patience to sit around waiting for it to dry.
- My favorite beauty product would have to be lipstick. I love trying out bold colors.
- I play tennis in recreation.
- An Historian About Town
- It Smudges
- Styled By McKenz
- Busy Bee
- Beauty and the Ballroom
- Lush Fro
- The Sparkling Cupcake
- Everlasting Nikita
- Maggie Simple Life
- Drowning In Samples
- Kaitlin Bain 15
- Perpetually Booked
- Alive And Living
- Sparkle With Kerry
- Lisa Anniesette