At this point, I’m sure many of you are beginning to wonder when this turned into a baking blog. I wondering the same thing myself. All of a sudden, baking has become very interesting to me.
Today I’m bringing you a recipe for lemon sugar cookies. These cookies are incredibly light and airy. They’re perfect for times when you want to indulge your sweet tooth without consuming something too rich or oily. Plus, lemon is a fun and unique flavor that differs from your run-of-the-mill chocolate chip.
Items You’ll Need:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 drops of lemon oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavoring
- 3/4 cup sugar for rolling cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together your sugar and vanilla.
- Carefully stir in lemon juice and oil.
- Beat together dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Roll dough into small balls and then in 3/4 cup of sugar for a light coat.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to set for a few minutes and enjoy.
Thank you so much for reading.
I’ve gotten a few blogging questions recently, so I’m thinking about doing Q&A soon. Do you have any questions for me?