I was recently nominated by Chrissey for the One Lovely Blog Award! Chrissey, who runs the Unabridged Sass has been one of my favorite bloggers since I started Currently, Lately back in August. She creates a wide variety of content, ranging from fashion and beauty to personal anecdotes. Her writing is really honest and authentic and I always look forward to reading her posts. I highly suggest checking out her blog and giving it a follow. Thank you so much for the nomination.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
1. I hate chewing gum. Ever since I was child, the taste of bubblegum has made me sick. This often comes as a shock to people and I’ve never met someone who feels the same way.
2. The only coffee I ever drink is iced, even in the winter. I definitely receive skeptical looks for this one, especially when I’m at Starbucks ordering my vanilla iced coffee in twenty degree weather. I’m simply not a fan of hot drinks.
3. When I first started this blog, I intended for it to be more about fashion and books rather than makeup. I know a majority of my posts are geared towards beauty, but I didn’t do this intentionally.
4. I collect snow globes. I believe I have about twenty in total.
5. I absolutely despise acrylic nails. They always irritate my real nails, and they never turn out nice.
6. My favorite season is summer. In my opinion, winter drags on for too long. Plus, I’d much rather be in flipflops than boots.
7. My favorite color is Tiffany blue, which is why I often incorporate it in my blog and my Instagram feed.