- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Currently, Lately is essentially the product of weekend boredom. I started this blog early last August, feeling desperately in need of a new hobby. Blogging had always appealed to me because of my interest in writing. Thus, I decided to give it a try. After a few weeks, I discovered how amazing and versatile the blogging community is. I started out making primarily making beauty, books, and fashion content, but now I feel like I blog about a little bit of everything I enjoy. (Hence the tagline!)
I think my biggest advice for new bloggers would be to create content you’re passionate about. Find a topic that really resonates with you and channel it into your blog. People have a good sense of dedication and enthusiasm and promise if you show it, it’ll lead them to your site. Another tidbit I think is very important is to take lots of photos. When I first started my blog, I had absolutely no idea how critical the photo-taking process was. Photos are often what draw people to your posts, so I would recommend taking the time to make yours look the best that they can.
Lastly, I tag you!