So I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful averagejadeblog! She creates really amazing makeup, fashion, and beauty content, and I strongly suggest giving her blog a follow. Thank you so much for the nomination!
• Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
• Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you.
• Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award.
• Tell those bloggers you nominated them!
• Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer.
1.What made you decide to start blogging when you did?
I had actually been wanting to create a blog for several years. I love to write and read, so the blogging community seemed like the ideal place to foster those interests. I had some free time over the summer, so I decided to join in. Thus, Currently, Lately was born.
2. Is your blog something you talk about and share openly, or is it more private?
I’m a pretty introverted person, so I don’t talk about my blog very often with my friends and family. In fact, most people don’t even know I run a blog. For me, it’s more fun this way. I don’t feel pressured to act or write certain things. It feels more genuine.
3. What do you hope to achieve in 2017?
I set way too many goals for myself every year, so I’m trying to minimize my list. A few of my goals are to be more adventurous, try new foods, workout more (original, I know), and continue blogging. Oh, and to happy 🙂
4. What’s a TV series you could watch over and over again?
I could binge watch pretty much any comedy over and over without growing tired of it. Some of my favorites are Parks and Recreation, The Office, and Friends.
5. What’s your earliest memory?
I think my earliest memory would have to be playing with my old dog. He was just a puppy at the time and incredibly sweet. Ugh, I want a puppy…
6. Chocolate or sweets?
7. You can have anyone dead or alive at a dinner party, who would you invite?
This is a really difficult question. I suppose I’d have to go with Audrey Hepburn. Her style, grace, and kindness have always been inspiring to me.
8. If you had the choice, would you change anything about yourself?
If I could change something about myself, I would make myself a little more assertive. I think I doubt myself too much.
9. Do you have any hopes for the future of your blog?
My main goal is to continue blogging about things I’m passionate about. In addition, I’d like to improve my content.
10. Do you have any heroes/ people you aspire to?
11. What’s a funny fact about you?
Maybe the fact that I posted this several days ago and didn’t realize I hadn’t answered this question…
- What inspired the name of your blog?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What’s something you couldn’t live without?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
- What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleeping?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your biggest goal in life?
- Where do you see your blog one year from now?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I had a lot of fun completing this award. Thank you for reading.
Also, don’t forget to check me out on social media! If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, leave a comment letting me know this post directed you. I’ll be sure to follow you back