I thought it would be fun to kick off Blogmas (yes, I’m doing Blogmas) with a few post ideas of mine. I planned out my blogs for Blogmas last week and, honestly, the process was draining. You don’t realize how many holiday-themed posts you have to create until you’ve written down ten and then come to the realization that you’ve still got fourteen more.
Anyways, here are some blog post ideas I came up with. You might see a few of these later in the month (*winks inconspicuously*). Hopefully you can take a bit of information from this list if you’re struggling with ideas yourself.
Blogmas Post Ideas:
(I put my favorites in boldface)
- Favorite holiday tradition
- Favorite holiday memory
- Healthy holiday snack ideas
- Simple holiday makeup looks
- Inexpensive holiday décor
- Gift guides (which you can do for pretty much any age/interest group)
- Favorite holiday movies
- Holiday gift set review
- Homemade eggnog recipe
- Holiday craft/activity
- Homemade gift ideas
- Winter outfit inspiration
- Holiday booklist
- Best gift you’ve every received
- DIY holiday-themed dessert
- Favorite holiday food
- Tips for throwing a holiday party
- Secret Santa gift ideas
- Things to do over holiday break
- Favorite holiday candles
- Ways to stay warm in cold weather
- Holiday essentials
- Good moisturizers for the winter (self-promotion worthy of an eye roll, but you can’t blame me for trying)
- Weather in your area (essentially a photographic montage)
- DIY body/lip scrubs (using holiday scents, of course)
Thank you so much for checking out this list. If you use any of these suggestions, let me know! I’d love to check out your posts.
Also, I’m thinking about doing a Q & A when I reach 500 followers. If you have any questions you’d like to ask me, feel free to leave them in the comments.
Be sure to check out my next Blogmas post. I’ll be blogging every day up until the 25th.